Technical Skills Clinics
Technical Ball Skills Clinics
These highly-focused yet fun sessions will help players improve their ball and body control. Each week we will focus on a new skill. Our regular sessions are designed for players aged 7-19 who have experience playing organized soccer. Juniors sessions for young players new to soccer are available in Vergennes. Current schedule:
- Saturdays 6:00-7:30pm at the Middlebury Rec Center
- Tuesdays at Vergennes Union Elementary School
- 5:30-6:15pm 5-8 y/o Juniors
- 6:15-7:00pm All Ages
Reserve your player’s time slot by entering contact information on the Google Sheet linked below. (Please note: there are separate tabs for each week.)
- First clinic attendance is free! But space is limited, so reserve your time slot today.
- After that, you can buy a 10-visit punch pass for $25 at the clinic with cash or check ($2.50 per session). Or buy online through the link below.
- If you have any concerns about cost, please speak to the coach at the clinic, and we can get you playing.
Details about upcoming goalkeeper training coming soon.