Technical Skills Clinics
Addison United hosts technical clinics throughout the year. These clinics are open to anyone in the community, you don’t need to be a registered team player with Addison United to participate.
Technical Ball Skills Clinics — Winter 2022
These highly-focused sessions will help players improve their ball and body control. Each week we will focus on a new skill. These sessions are appropriate for all ages and skill levels. First clinic attendance is free! But space is limited, so reserve your timeslot today.
We currently have three locations available each week for reservations.
- Tuesday nights at Monkton Central School gymnasium
- Friday nights at the Champlain Valley Christian Reform Church, in Vergennes
- Saturday afternoons at the Middlebury Recreation Center
Reserve your player’s timeslot by entering contact information on the Google Sheet linked below. Please note: each location has its own reservation columns and there are separate tabs for each week.
- Each player’s first clinic is free!
- After that, you can buy a 10-visit punch pass for $25 at the clinic with cash or check ($2.50 per session). Or buy online through the link below.
- If you have any concerns about cost, please speak to the coach at the clinic, and we can get you playing.
Goalkeeping Clinics — Winter 2022
We’re excited to offer a series of progressive goalkeeping clinics during the the 2022 winter months. These clinics will be held in the Vergennes Union High School gymnasium.
The program will be comprised of 8 sessions starting Sunday, January 23rd. They will be held each week, skipping Feb 19-20 for Presidents’ Day weekend. Age group times are:
- 6:15-7:00 — U12
- 7:00-7:45 — U14
- 7:45-8:30 — U16 & U19