After November 30th new registrations were waitlisted and must pay a $75 late fee. No new registrations are accepted on-line after February 1st (U12-U18) and April 1st (U8-10).
Although AUSC places nearly 100% of all players registered, the following is to set expectations as it relates to “Waitlisted” players.
If you have registered your player on or after the date identified (November 30, 2019) on the website for the beginning of the waitlist period, then your athlete is added to the AUSC waitlist relative to registering to play AUSC 2020 spring soccer. This means that based on providing all necessary registration paperwork AND payment (including the applicable late fee) to AUSC, your child’s name has been placed on the waitlist in the priority such paperwork and payment have been received for their particular age bracket. The program works in the following manner:
- Your player has been added to the waitlist as a result of providing registration paperwork at or after the close of registration.
- Your child has been placed on the waitlist in the order of priority received for their particular age bracket.
- There is NO guarantee that a waitlisted player will be added to a team.
- AUSC reserves the right at ANY time up to mid-March, to process the paperwork and payment, and add your player to a team. In such a case, the applicable coach will contact you about team specifics.
- A late fee had been added to your registration fee ($75 fee if registered after 11/30 + an additional $75 fee if registered after February 1st (U12-U18).
- There is NO prorated cost reduction for a partial season if the placement on a team occurs after the commencement of the season.
- If your registration paperwork is processed (meaning your player is placed on a team), there are NO refunds.
- The parents of the player must also recognize that once placed on a team, their uniform order will be processed and such uniform may take as long as 10 business days before it will be available for coach pick-up. Also, if your player has played with the Club in previous seasons, there is NO guarantee they will be issued their original jersey #. A new jersey may be issued to them by the Club so they can be rostered with an already established team.
- AUSC is using the waitlist process to fill roster needs within already formed teams and potentially to form additional teams depending on the timing of the receipt of the waitlisted player as well as Club needs and limitations.
- For players on the registration waitlist and not placed on teams by mid-March, their paperwork and related payment will not be processed and discarded, and a full refund is provided.
***Waitlisted players should participate in Sunday practice at the VUHS through the winter season unless otherwise notified. Assessment for proper team placement happens during this time.