Get involved with Addison United
Addison United Soccer Club is a volunteer-based not-for-profit organization that relies on the involvement of our members in order to succeed.
To volunteer do you need to know soccer? Absolutely not! We have many parents and community members involved with the Club that had their soccer knowledge grow right along with the players. There are also many other projects that need attention that do not require you to have the knowledge and skill of the sport.
Each season we need assistance in the following areas:
- Public Relations
- Marketing & graphics
- Website & social media
- Newsletter, blog, posts/updates, and calendar
- Coaches gear & uniforms
- Field prep & maintenance
- Coaching & assistant coaching
- Team management
- Coaches education & skill assessment
- Special training & clinics
- Tournaments & nominations
- Fundraising & grant writing
- Event planning
- Volunteer coordinator
- Sponsorships & donations
If you are interested in volunteering your time, please email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org It would be wonderful to have you on board!
In addition, we will have an AUSC Board meeting each month starting November 2016 until July 2017, on the 2nd Wednesday at 6:30 PM in the Vergennes Union High School library. Anyone interested in attending is welcome and encouraged to join us.
With the establishment of the AU Board last year, we will need to start looking for interest from potential board members for the next terms. Please let us know if you might be interested in a committee/member at large position or a specific board position.
Officers: President, Vice-President, Treasurer, Secretary
Committees/Members at large: Director of Coaching and Skills, Parent Liaison, Registrations, Public Relations/Marketing, Website (WordPress), Social Media & Calendar, Event Planning & Fundraising, Sponsorships, Team Management, Uniforms Coordinator, Field Maintenance, Equipment.
Please contact us at AddisonUnitedSCVT@gmail.com for a copy of the agenda for our meetings. The agenda will be drafted by the Monday before the meeting. And, the meeting minutes will also be made available on the Friday after the meeting.
If you do plan to join us, please check this page for any cancellations or date, time, or place changes. Updates will be posted below:
- Sunday, November 6th (*changed date and time due to conflict) at 6:30 PM in the VUHS library.
- Wednesday, December 14th at 6:30 PM in the VUHS library.
- Wednesday, January 11th at 6:30 PM in the VUHS library.
- Wednesday, February 15th (*changed date and time due to conflict) at 6:30 PM in the VUHS coaches room.
- Wednesday, March 8th at 6:30 PM in the VUHS library.
- Wednesday, April 12th at 6:30 PM in the VUHS library.
- Monday, May 22nd (*changed date and time due to conflict) at 6:30 PM in the VUHS library.
- Canceled dur to conflict, will reschedule: Wednesday, June 14th at 6:30 PM in the VUHS library.
- Wednesday, July 12th at 6:30 PM in the VUHS library.