For the Love of Soccer
Addison United is a family-based community club built on the love of soccer. We have great players, committed and talented coaches, dedicated team managers, a diligent board, and wonderfully supportive families. We have good people all around us, and we know that because it is one of the first things that people mention when they play with us.
Addison United Soccer Club would not exist without the support of its parents, and we are grateful for your support. It is important to know that Addison United is a not-for-profit organization and is dependent upon volunteers, donations, and sponsorships for support. The Club strongly urges every family to do what they can to help make every child’s experience better.
If you are interested in volunteering, please contact email@example.com
Did you know…
- Addison United Soccer Club is a not-for-profit 501(c)(3) corporation. Your donation is tax deductible!
- Your registration fees cover equipment costs, Vermont Soccer Association fees, Insurance, Referees, Field Rental and Maintenance, and much more. These expenses add up to more than $96,000 per year!
- The Board Members are all volunteers who donate their time to help make our Club healthy and sustainable. If you are interested in joining the Board, please let us know. Self-nominations are welcome and encouraged.
- We have numerous Sponsorship opportunities to help keep AUSC affordable to families in our community. Contact us if you or your business wish to support AUSC. (Sponsorships are tax deductible.)
- Many players do not have the resources to pay the registration fee for club soccer. AUSC offers scholarships to those who qualify. We feel every player should have the opportunity to participate, regardless of financial means. You can make a tax-deductible donation to our scholarship fund!
- 2018/2019 season – AU gave 12 scholarships = $5,364. Board members donated $1,250 of their stipends.
- 2017/2018 season – AU gave $1175 in scholarships
- 2016/2017 season – AU gave $1000 in scholarships
- AUSC sends their coaches to training to help provide our club with the best coaches in the area.
We will have an AUSC Board meeting each month starting November 2019 until July 2020, on the 2nd Wednesday at 6:30 PM in the Vergennes Union High School health/multi-purpose rm. Anyone interested in attending is welcome and encouraged to join us.
With the establishment of the AU Board in 2015, interest from potential board members for the next terms is welcomed. Please let us know if you might be interested in a committee/member at large position or a specific board position.
Officers: President, Vice-President, Treasurer, Secretary
Committees/Members at large: Registrations, Public Relations/Marketing, Website (WordPress), Social Media & Calendar, Event Planning & Fundraising, Sponsorships, Team Management, Uniforms Coordinator, Field Maintenance, Equipment.
There are also many other projects that need attention that does not require you to have the knowledge and skill of the sport or need you to be involved throughout the season. You can plan to help when you have the time in an area of your expertise or liking. Volunteer
Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for a copy of the agenda for our meetings. The agenda will be drafted by the Monday before the meeting. And, the meeting minutes will also be made available on the Friday after the meeting.
If you do plan to join us, please check this page for any cancellations or date, time, or place changes AUSC Board Meeting information