Addison United and the Vermont Soccer Association/League uses GotSoccer.com for registration and payments. To create or access your player profile, please use this link: GotSoccer login
- Adding/Importing a Player into Family Account
- How to Upload Documents to my Club
- Update Username and Password from Player Account
- Edit Player Information from Player Account
- Creating Player Account
- How do I update my child’s photo?
- How do I update my player’s payment information?
- Registering my child with a club
- Do I need a Family Account?
- Registration dates, U12-18: Registration open August 24th – October 31st for our 2018/2019 season. After October 31st new registrations are waitlisted and must pay a $75 late fee. No new registrations will be accepted online after February 1st. Players who want to be considered to play on a D1 team must be registered by October 31st and must attend try-outs, Saturday, 11/10, 8-10 am and/or Sunday, 11/11 from 8:30-10:30 am at the Shelburne Fieldhouse. Payment plans and scholarships are available. Accounts must be paid in full and paperwork complete by March 1st to be eligible to play the 2019 spring season.
- Registration dates, U8 – U10: Registration open August 24th – February 1st for our 2018/2019 season. After February 1st, new registrations are waitlisted and must pay a $25 late fee. No new registrations will be accepted online after March 1st. Paid in full at time of registration. Scholarships are Accounts must be paid in full and paperwork complete by March 1st to be eligible to play the 2019 spring season.
*All documents can be uploaded through GotSoccer.com to your player’s profile. If you are experiencing trouble with the system, they may be mailed to us at: AUSC, PO BOX 181, Bristol, VT 05443, emailed (email@example.com), or dropped off at VUHS during Sunday practice in a designated box outside the HS gym. Please be prepared before the start of your player’s 1st practice so their play is not delayed.
Tryouts for 2019 Spring Season
Will be just after the end of the middle school and high school season, in mid November.
- Team Assessments: During the tryout process in November (Saturday, 11/10, 8-10 am and/or Sunday, 11/11 from 8:30-10:30 am at the Shelburne Fieldhouse), after the HS and MS seasons, athletes will be evaluated according to specific criteria related to; general fitness, soccer-specific skills, knowledge and understanding of the game, commitment to the team and sportsmanship, work ethic and willingness to improve in each of the other areas. Our Coaching Directors will assess each player at our scheduled tryouts and place players on the team that best fits their skill and will foster the player’s success. Players will also be continually assessed during preseason team training on Sundays at the Vergennes Union High School to be sure their team placement is a good fit. *Addison United holds the right to move players into another age group or division if it is deemed to be in the best interest of the club. ***The VSA D1 roster deadline is 12/17/18 and D2/3 VSA roster deadline is 3/11/18.
AUSC includes Futsal/Session 3 in the U12-18 players program. If your player wishes to play Session 1 & 2, should we have enough interest and players, we will be happy to help organize an AUSC team (players would be responsible for paying all additional registration fees).
We have an opportunity to put some Futsal teams together for the Far Post league starting in November at their Essex Fieldhouse.
These would be informal AU teams, we would help facilitate the team formation and registrations but we would need volunteer coaches and this would be above and beyond the regular spring session.
Here is the information from Far Post…please indicate (firstname.lastname@example.org) if you are interested and we can see if we have enough to put teams together.
Futsal is a fast-paced small sided 5 v 5 game that builds speed and individual skills. See www.vtfutsal.com for more information. Session I is Nov/Dec. Session II is Jan/Feb. Session III is March/April.
The indoor league consists of one game per week for 7 weeks. Games are 1 hour long. The schedule is generally set one week prior to the first game.