Addison UNITED and the Vermont Soccer Association/League uses GotSoccer.com for registration and payments. To create or access your player profile, please use this link: GotSoccer login
- Adding/Importing a Player into Family Account
- How to Upload Documents to my Club
- Update Username and Password from Player Account
- Edit Player Information from Player Account
- Creating Player Account
- How do I update my child’s photo?
- How do I update my player’s payment information?
- Registering my child with a club
- Do I need a Family Account?
U8-U10 players before 4/1!!!
- Registration dates, U12-19: Registration is open October 16th – November 30th for our 2020 season. After November 30th new registrations are waitlisted and must pay a $75 late fee. No new registrations will be accepted online after February 1st. Players who want to be considered to play on a D1 team must be registered by November 30th. Payment plans and scholarships are available. Accounts must be paid in full and paperwork completed by March 1st to be eligible to play the 2020 spring season.
- Registration dates, U8–U10: Registration is open October 16th – April 1st for our 2020 season. Paid in full at time of registration. Scholarships are available. Accounts must be paid in full and paperwork completed by April 1st to be eligible to play the 2020 spring season.
*All documents can be uploaded through GotSoccer.com to your player’s profile. If you are experiencing trouble with the system, they may be mailed to us at: AUSC, PO BOX 181, Bristol, VT 05443, emailed (email@example.com), or dropped off at VUHS during Sunday practice in a designated box outside the HS gym. Please be prepared before the start of your player’s 1st practice so their play is not delayed.
Registration questions: firstname.lastname@example.org
Program questions: email@example.com
Tryouts for 2020 Spring Season?
- Team Assessments: Athletes will be evaluated according to specific criteria related to; general fitness, soccer-specific skills, knowledge, and understanding of the game, commitment to the team and sportsmanship, work ethic and willingness to improve in each of the other areas. Assessments will occur at our pre-season team training starting in January (U12-19). Players will be placed on the team that best fits their skill and will foster the player’s success. Players will be continually assessed during preseason team training on Sundays at the Vergennes Union High School to be sure their team placement is a good fit. *Addison United holds the right to move players into another age group or division if it is deemed to be in the best interest of the club.
Futsal is a 5v5 indoor game played at the Far Post indoor facility – THE BEST TURF. COMPETITIVE & PROFESSIONAL, VSA-SANCTIONED LEAGUES. CERTIFIED REFEREES. WELCOMING ATMOSPHERE. SEATING FOR SPECTATORS. Far Post’s indoor leagues are the most fun, competitive, and professionally-run indoor soccer leagues around. More than 100 teams play in 14 different leagues each session. Teams are 7-10 players allowing for substitutes. Games are 2/25 min and are held once a week for 7 weeks. Our 5v5 futsal format is a fantastic development tool and provides players with up to 6 times as many touches on the ball as they would get in a traditional soccer game. It is a fast, fun game that is great for team building and foot skills.
Session III at the Far Post indoor facility is included for all U14-19 players.
Here is the information from Far Post…please contact us with any questions (firstname.lastname@example.org) http://www.farpostsoccerclub.com/indoor/session-details-registration
The indoor league consists of one game per week for 7 weeks. Games are 1 hour long. The schedule is generally set one week prior to the first game.