We’re launching a Fall Program, one year ahead of schedule!
The groups will be organized by school grade, and is open to players in grades K-8. We’ll train 2x/week at Morse Park in Monkton, starting August 31st, with games on Sundays September 13-October 11 at Dorset Park in South Burlington and have set up our preliminary schedule to minimize conflicts with town rec programs, so players can do both if they choose.
- Teams will practice 2x/week starting August 31st.
- Games are Sundays September 13th – October 11th.
- A GAME UNIFORM SHIRT IS INCLUDED IN YOUR REGISTRATION.
- Players will be expected to provide their own black shorts & green socks for their game uniform. Addison United SC has these items for sale. If you would like to purchase them choose the payment option that includes the “UNIFORM PACK.”
- Knowledge of soccer is not needed, as we need help in a wide variety of areas.
We do need volunteers to help support this and our other programming, we have many opportunities for volunteering. Click here to learn more about what areas we need volunteer support.
If you would like to volunteer, please get in touch with our Director of Coaching, Chris George (firstname.lastname@example.org).
Access to a high quality experience is one of our core values. The help support this access, we work hard to build community partnerships with ethically aligned businesses. These community partnerships are essential to our ability to keep our costs affordable and keep our program accessible. If you own, work for, or know of a local business who might be interested in supporting our mission as a community partner, please get in touch with Chris George, Director of Coaching (email@example.com), to learn more about this program.
Another vital component of our commitment to accessibility is our scholarship fund. This scholarship fund is dependent on fundraising efforts and donations from generous parents and volunteers. To get involved in fundraising efforts to support our scholarship fund, please contact Chris George, Director of Coaching (firstname.lastname@example.org) or Matt Neffinger, President (email@example.com).